The Pagoda marquee – available all year round. Often referred to as Chinese hats or Pavilion marquees. Perfect for small events or as an add on to another marquee.
Pagoda Marquee Details
Our Pagoda style is a relatively small marquee but very versatile. Pagoda marquees are often referred to as Chinese hats or Pavilion Marquees. With no central pole, they create a surprisingly usable event space. In good weather the walls can be drawn back or windows rolled up to create an open ventilated space, with shade and shelter for any catering facilities or furniture inside.
- Size available - 6m x 6m (20ft x20ft)
- Multiple Pagoda marquees can be linked as required to make a bigger space.
- Can be setup on soft or hardstanding.
- The Pagoda marquee is available all year round.
Clear Windows or Solid Walls
The Pagoda marque can be fitted with:
- 1 piece clear pane windows which can be rolled up and instantly rolled down in bad weather.
- 2 piece solid walls which can be drawn back
We supply many furnishings (some purpose made) that complement the Pagoda style marquee. A typical arrangement would comprise lighting, floor matting with tables and chairs. Please contact us for a full list of items.
Our Pagoda Marquee can be heated by our quietly efficient electric/diesel heaters which come with adjustable thermostatic controls.
Alternative Marquee Styles
Capri Marquee - ideal for those looking for an elegant style with a difference, large or small.
Pagoda Marquee - brilliant for small events where you need to create a small space or as an add-on to another marquee.
Clear Span - for those that need to create a really large space and accommodate many guests or visitors.
Common uses for our Pagoda Marquees:
- A standalone Pagoda marquee is ideal for smaller events of up to 50 people in the marquee at one time.
- Can be abutted to a house entrance to provide additional event space, ideal to provide a bigger space for a party at home.
- The Pagoda marquee is also often used as part of larger marquee setups as a separate area for a bar or food layout and catering.
- Ideal for festival entrance and ticket sales
We typically offer marquee hire in: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Northamptonshire, Wiltshire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire. Please contact us for details.